What’s so special about this resource?
This jam-packed 90+ page study guide is the complete solution for studying The Native Commissioner in Grades 10 or 11. Focused on ensuring students are thoroughly prepared for the IEB approach to literature and fully conversant with the novel, the guide includes comprehensive notes, detailed analysis and challenging, engaging questions (along with suggested answers) that are ideal for preparing students for the rigours of the Grade 12 IEB syllabus.
This comprehensive resource includes:
- Text made relevant to South African learners
- Introduction to the novel and its author
- Historical and literary context
- Full, detailed literary analysis
- Set questions for each literary analysis section
- Stimulating and challenging enrichment tasks
- Extensive examination-focused essay section, including guidelines and annotated examples
- Companion suggested answers CD*
* CD sold separately