What’s so special about this resource?
Updated for the 2020-22 Grade 12 IEB syllabus, this popular resource has been carefully revised and extended. Now in its sixth edition, it features more detailed analyses; quirky and interesting ‘fun facts’; intertextual questions, and a challenging Unseen Poetry section, which also includes guidelines on how to prepare for this section in the examination.
This exhaustive resource includes:
- full, unabridged versions of all 19 prescribed poems
- biographies and portraits of each poet
- detailed, thought-provoking analyses of each poem
- descriptions and visuals of time periods covered by syllabus
- contextual and intertextual questions that prepare students for the final examination
- dynamic and contemporary Unseen Poetry Section
- companion suggested answers CD*
* CD sold separately