What’s so special about this resource?
Our 192-page workbook-format resource features: an extensive introduction to the novel, its author and its historical background; detailed summaries of every chapter; rich literary analyses; chapter-specific short questions and stimulating enrichment tasks with rubrics, and an extensive examination-focused essay section that includes guidelines, annotated examples and 28 challenging essay questions.
This comprehensive resource includes:
- Text made relevant to South African learners
- Introduction to the novel and its author
- Historical and literary context
- Full, detailed literary analysis
- Set questions for each literary analysis section
- Stimulating and challenging enrichment tasks
- Extensive exam-focused essay section, including guidelines and annotated examples
- Companion suggested answers CD*
*CD sold separately