What’s so special about this resource?
This comprehensive, 274-page workbook-format resource features: an extensive introduction to the novel, its author and its historical background; summaries of every chapter; rich literary analyses; chapter-specific short questions and stimulating enrichment tasks; together with an extensive examination-focused essay section that includes guidelines, annotated examples and 20 challenging essay questions.
This comprehensive resource includes:
- Text made relevant to South African learners
- Introduction to the novel and its author
- Historical and literary context
- Full, detailed literary analysis
- Chapter summaries and critical commentaries
- Set questions for each chapter
- Stimulating and challenging enrichment tasks
- Extensive examination-focused essay section, including guidelines, annotated examples and 20 challenging essay questions
- Companion suggested answers CD*
*CD sold separately